About the Course
18 Hole, Par 72 Championship Course
The average green size on the front nine is 7,500 square feet, with two of the greens over 10,000 square feet. The fairways are comfortable in width and the roughs are watered wall to wall. On four of the holes you will have to navigate over and around some ponds. Many holes will offer you a choice of shots to make; will you gamble or play it safe.
As for the back nine, you will find more water and challenging shots. It is longer in yardage with the 13th hole topping 600 yds in length.
Facilities & Services
- 18 hole, par 72 championship course. Tee boxes for all abilities (black, blue, white, gold and red). 7,000 Yard Championship Tees. Premier practice facility including driving range, practice green and sand bunker.
- Full-service Bar and Snack bar area with TVs.
Hours of Operation
- Sunrise to sunset. Course is typically open April through November.
Tee Time Reservations
- Tee times may be reserved by our ONLINE TEE TIME RESERVATION SYSTEM or calling (715) 796-2500. Reservations may be made up to fourteen (14) days in advance online or thirty (30) days by phone. Please provide a 24 hour notice for tee time cancellations.
Fees and Rates
- Green Fees
- Membership Rates
Large Driving Range
- Premier practice facility including driving range, practice green and sand bunker.
- Huge Greens 13 Ponds — Attractive Wetlands and Streams
- Acres of Native Grasses, Wildflowers, & Trees